YOU CANNOT RECEIVE SEMI-PERMANANT COSMETICS IF YOU ARE:
- Are currently using Accutane or have used Accutane within the past year. (This is due to the changed texture of the skin.)
- Have freshly tanned/sunburned face.
- Are on blood thinning medications or antibiotics.
- Have Rosacea in or around the brow area.
- Are currently undergoing cancer/chemo treatments.(must be off chemo or radiation for at least 6 months)
When in doubt, if you have an underlying medical or skin condition please consult your doctor prior to getting any permanent cosmetics done. Artist’s are not medical professionals and cannot guarantee any results or give medical advise in regards to permanent makeup. In some cases a doctor’s note may be requested to safely do the procedure.
Leave a Reply